Callaway Apex CF16 Iron Set
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
1025 Mild Carbon Steel
Features & Benefits
• 360 cup face technology found in fairway woods and irons, precision engineered to provide consistent ball speed across the face in a forged iron head design.
• Progressive offset, sole widths, CG height and notch weighting provide the right balance of playability, forgiveness, and control.
• The longer irons feature Cup 360 technology to increase ball speeds and forgiveness across the face.
• The shorter irons feature an engineered face plate to enhance feel and distance control.
• Quadruple net forging, precise milling, and 1025 mild carbon steel to produce an incredibly soft feel in a forged iron.
About The Manufacturer
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.