Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• Speed Optimized Technology with a lighter 290-gram club helps create more clubhead speed.
• Aerodynamic shaped clubhead that lowers drag through the entire swing.
• Forged Composite material in the crown is lighter, leading to maximum clubhead speed.
• Hyper Speed Face delivers higher ball speeds across the entire clubface
• OptiFit adjustable hosel lets you choose from a combination of 8 different loft, and lie angle configurations to find your optimized trajectory and shot shape.
About The Manufacturer
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.