TaylorMade RocketBallz HP Wedge
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
High Strength Steel Alloy
Features & Benefits
• Individually designed to produce more distance, greater accuracy and solid feel.
• Two piece construction in 3 through 5 irons for a lower Center of Gravity.
• Super thin clubface flexes freely the maximum COR allowed by the USGA.
• Toe-Bar construction controls face flex to propel shots on a straight line.
• Vibration and sound dampening system enhances the feel and sound of each iron.
• Wedges have the TaylorMade ATV sole for versatility and playability from any lie.
• High Polish finish.
About The Manufacturer
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.