TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour Iron Set
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• 17.5 grams of weight is redistributed to a lower more centralized CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory for softer landings.
• Progressive offset promotes a square face at impact.
• Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion for improved accuracy.
• Strong maraging stainless steel construction.
• Speed Pocket flexes and rebounds at impact to promote faster ball speed and a higher, stronger ball flight that lands on a steep descent angle.
• Speed Pocket is filled with a Polyurethance Reactive (PUR) that keeps out debris and dampens unwanted vibration while still allowing the slot to flex at impact.
• External and internal notches make it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle.
About The Manufacturer
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
From The Industry: (Golf Digest)