TaylorMade R11 Iron Set
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• Inverted Cone Technology promotes faster ball speed and distance on off center hits.
• A weight port is permanently placed in the center of the back of an iron head during production guarantee that each iron has the same swing weight
• The CG location is optimally positioned in the center of the face between the toe and heel
• Ultra-thin face thickness promotes faster ball speed and distance in the R11 long and middle irons.
• Multi Functional Sole is beveled at the back to make it perform from a variety of lies.
• Low and deeper center of gravity that makes it easy to launch the ball on a powerful and penetrating flight.
About The Manufacturer
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
From The Industry: (Golf Digest)