• The L3 is a traditional small mallet design and has a half shaft of offset.
• Stainless steel clubhead with CNC milled face and black PVD finish
• Back Weighting System installed in the grip end of the putter shifts the balance point 75 percent higher than conventional putters to help stabilize the stroke
• Higher center of gravity reduces force on the wrists
• Overall weight engages the body's larger stable muscles, resulting in a more consistent pendulum stroke with less deviation in path
The Heavy Putter was invented by Stephen Boccieri, President / CEO or Boccieri Golf. Formally a mechanical engineer for one of the world’s largest petrochemical and nuclear industry engineering companies, Boccieri specialized in the design of piping systems for nuclear power plants. Then he transferred such knowledge of and experience in physics to the golf industry, where for several years he scientifically analyzed high-end shafts and their relationships to clubheads. From there, the Heavy Putter was born. The first Heavy Putter models were officially launched at the 2005 PGA Merchandise Show. Since that time, they have become universally accepted by TOUR professionals and amateurs alike. PGA Tour star Troy Matteson used the Heavy Putter en route to his victory at the 2006 Frys.com Open, and is one of many touring professionals using the Heavy Putter. Currently, the Heavy Putter is found at 3,000 retail locations in 29 markets worldwide.
For More Information: http://www.heavyputter.com/