• The TwoBar Hybrid Blade putter features a cast 304 stainless steel body with a satin finish, Roll Groove Face, Dual Response (DR) insert, Dual In-line shorter and wider MOI bars with adjustable weights, and the LieAline Fitting System
• The Dual Response Insert (DR) features the Roll Groove Face that aids in enhanced roll that translates into increased feel and distance control
• The putter head weight can be adjusted to 345 grams with light weight or 360 grams with heavy weights
• The Shorter and wider bars provides weighting further back and expands the area of forgiveness ¾ of an inch on both sides of the center of the putter face
• The LieAline System allows for the adjustment of the putter lie to fit naturally with a player’s putting stance that virtually guarantees a consistent setup for improved putting accuracy
Founded in January 2000 by Guerin Rife, Guerin Rife Golf Inc. produces a line of premium CNC milled putters which incorporate the patented RollGroove Technology.™ Originally licensed to Spalding Sports Worldwide in 1996, and re-launched to the marketplace in 1999, Guerin Rife's clean designs, unique high-low alignment feature and unique roll technology deliver on the goal of providing golfers with the finest putters ever developed for rolling a golf ball accurately.
For More Information: http://www.rifeputters.com/