• Ultra-light polymer core and steel frame combine for renowned forgiveness and deeper CG
• New steel frame positions more weight on the perimeter for more stability
• Straight shaft with no offset
• New composite AGSI+ insert flexes and "holds" the ball in its grooves better to promote more forward spin and better roll
• 2 weight ports permit user to change weight
• 2 movable weights (4 grams each) for customizable feel
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/