• Constructed of premium quality 304 stainless steel with a midnight black finish for consistent solid feel and cosmetic appeal
• Titallium AGSI+ face technology featuring 14 CNC milled grooves promote forward spin, reduce skid, and ensure precise line and speed control
• A half-shaft offset putter with double-bend hosel and single sight line promote consistent square alignment and forward role
• A wire-frame, perimeter-weighted head deliver high Moment of Inertia (MOI) for greater forgiveness on off-center hits
• MWT cartridges in two rear ports may be adjusted to suit personal taste and playing conditions
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/