• Classic and maneuverable player's shape, forged of 1025 carbon steel
• Compact, shallow cavity that delivers the feel and workability of a forged iron plus a degree of added stability
• 6 Step net forging process and state of the art shaping produce a more precisely finished head
• Advanced groove design promotes more spin and control from the rough
• Precision weighting port guarantees consistent swingweight throughout the set
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/