• The Mollie is toe-down flanged-blade that features several technologies that work simultaneously to provide more roll and consistency.
• The back of the putter is fitted with a section of ultra-heavy tungsten which significantly increases the MOI of the putter when combined with the ultra light C-Groove face of the aeronautical-grade 6061 aluminum.
• The body is made of 303 stainless steel and the entire club is CNC milled to perfection.
• The light soft face and a heavy back make this putter extremely forgiving.
• Mollie has a head weight of 355 grams, loft of 2.5 degrees and lie of 72 degrees standard.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the Yes company specializes in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge putter technologies. Led by inventor and European putting instructor Harold Swash, Yes putters enjoy winning success on worldwide professional tours and continue to gain market share and momentum worldwide with innovative putter technologies like “C-groove”. The Yes company, with a comprehensive and continually improving high performance line of putters distributed worldwide, is committed to helping amateurs and serious, discerning golfers improve their putting and lower their scores.
For More Information: http://yesgolf.com/