• Visual Alignment Technology uses multi-surface markings to help players consistently position their eyes into the correct position directly above the target line.
• Dual milled face ensures a flat face for consistency.
• Secondary master grooves promote forward spin and reduce skid after impact.
• The arched shape of these secondary grooves imparts a slight sidespin on heel and toe impacts, which helps bring the ball back on line.
• Toe-weighted semi-mallet putter with an offset gooseneck hosel.
• Soft yet durable stainless steel club head with black anti-glare PVD finish.
In 1914, the Ashland Manufacturing Company entered the sporting goods business. Soon renamed Thomas E. Wilson & Co., this marked the beginning of Wilson’s historic contributions to the game of golf. Wilson has always looked to players to help shape its products. In 1922 Gene Sarazen became a member of the Wilson advisory staff (the beginning of a 75 year relationship with the company) During his tenure with Wilson, Sarazen won 39 PGA Titles including 2 US Opens, 3 PGA Championships, a British Open Title and a Masters Victory. He was inducted into the PGA Hall of Fame in 1974. Wilson Golf is marking 90 years in the game by re-launching its Wilson Staff brand, first introduced in 1960. This reincarnation includes a full line of redesigned equipment (irons, drivers, utilities, putters, wedges), balls and accessories for players of all skill levels.
For More Information: http://www.wilsongolf.com/