• Rear cavity exoskeleton positions more weight to the heel and toe of the iron for a higher MOI (moment of inertia) and more stability while maintaining the CG center of gravity) directly behind the sweetspot for solid feel and power
• Award-winning head shape incorporates elements designed for Tour players, like a thinner topline and moderately progressive offset, and melds them into a confidence boosting mid-size head to appeal to a wide range of golfers
• Modified U-grooves push the maximum limits of the new specifications required by the USGA and R&A
• A strategically positioned higher CG (center of gravity) delivers a higher spin rate and promotes the ability to work the ball more effectively
• Soft 431 stainless steel in conjunction with a one-piece soft response insert that extends across the entire perimeter of the cavity creates a satisfying sound and solid feel at impact, even on off-center hits
In 1914, the Ashland Manufacturing Company entered the sporting goods business. Soon renamed Thomas E. Wilson & Co., this marked the beginning of Wilson’s historic contributions to the game of golf. Wilson has always looked to players to help shape its products. In 1922 Gene Sarazen became a member of the Wilson advisory staff (the beginning of a 75 year relationship with the company) During his tenure with Wilson, Sarazen won 39 PGA Titles including 2 US Opens, 3 PGA Championships, a British Open Title and a Masters Victory. He was inducted into the PGA Hall of Fame in 1974. Wilson Golf is marking 90 years in the game by re-launching its Wilson Staff brand, first introduced in 1960. This reincarnation includes a full line of redesigned equipment (irons, drivers, utilities, putters, wedges), balls and accessories for players of all skill levels.
For More Information: http://www.wilsongolf.com/