• Heavy Sole moves the CG 7% lower and 11% deeper in the head, resulting in higher launch and stronger ball flight
• Dual Rail Sole Plate enables cleaner turf interaction by lowering the leading edge for cleaner clubface/golf ball contact from a variety of lies
• Improvements in shape, sole design and weighting make them easy-to-hit
• Soft, durable stainless steel heads
• Provides consistent distance gapping and simplified club selection in the long range between driver and a player's longest playable iron
In 1914, the Ashland Manufacturing Company entered the sporting goods business. Soon renamed Thomas E. Wilson & Co., this marked the beginning of Wilson’s historic contributions to the game of golf. Wilson has always looked to players to help shape its products. In 1922 Gene Sarazen became a member of the Wilson advisory staff (the beginning of a 75 year relationship with the company) During his tenure with Wilson, Sarazen won 39 PGA Titles including 2 US Opens, 3 PGA Championships, a British Open Title and a Masters Victory. He was inducted into the PGA Hall of Fame in 1974. Wilson Golf is marking 90 years in the game by re-launching its Wilson Staff brand, first introduced in 1960. This reincarnation includes a full line of redesigned equipment (irons, drivers, utilities, putters, wedges), balls and accessories for players of all skill levels.
For More Information: http://www.wilsongolf.com/