• Maximum Spin from USGA Conforming grooves.
• Individual Spin Milled grooves.
• Micro milled edge face texture that provides spin on less than full shots.
• More durable grooves from a heat treatment on the impact area to preserve the spin milled grooves and micro mill edges.
• Increased number of models, lofts, bounce angles and sole grind.
• Slightly larger teardrop shape and progressive leading edge profile and topline radius through the range of lofts.
• Tour Chrome finish.
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/