• Long putter measures 48-inches from sole to top end of the custom split grip, designed for golfers struggling with conventional-length putters
• Approved by both of golf’s governing bodies for everyday and Tour play
• 470-gram head weight in harmony with longer shaft for precise balance
• Center-shafted design for ease of setup
• Weight shifted to innovative “horseshoe” back portion to get ball rolling faster, without bouncing
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/