• Maximum shot control from the constant blade length and mimimal progressive offset.
• Solid feel from the compact head shape and shallow cavity back with inner muscle.
• High performance sole with camber and sole width progression from long to short irons.
• Straight leading edge and blended hosel for less visual offset.
• Compact short irons with slightly reduced blade height in the heel.
• 1025 Carbon Steel.
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/