• Low CG in the long irons with a thick face, and flatter more penetrating launching flight in the short irons.
• Dual cavity design with high density tungsten weighting strategically placed for consistent ball speed on miss-hits and better distance control.
• Crisp Turf interaction from the cambered sole and worn leading edge and trailing edge.
• Head profile is tour proven with progressive weighting, face thickness and sole widths.
• Satin polish playing position with bright polish cavity.
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/