• The 909 F3 features a tour proven pear profile club head with a smaller, deeper face constructed from stainless steel body and carpenter steel face insert
• Designed for the player seeking shot control while still providing confidence
• High performance fairway wood that delivers a mid launch trajectory with a low spin rate
• Tour proven crown creates a low and deep Center of Gravity (CG) and a SureFit Swingweight for higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) and launch for long straight shots
• Tuned multi relief sole features minimizes turf resistance and skip for consistent ground contact at ball impact
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/