• Forged irons with a slight cavity-back design, which offer added playability and increased accuracy without having to sacrifice on forgiveness
• Forged from 1025 soft stainless steel, their proprietary heat treatment and lush chrome finish help give the Z-TX irons a soft, yet responsive feel for greater control and predictability on every shot
• Five grams of Tungsten weighting positioned on the heel and toe of their sole offers increased MOI for added stability at impact, while their lower and deeper CG helps promote a higher ball flight
• The Z-TX irons’ stepped sole design allows the longer blade to play like a shorter blade, while also making the irons more versatile in tough turf conditions
• The Z-TX irons’ thinner face-center has expanded their sweetspot by 20%, making them not only one of the longest irons on the market, but also one of the most forgiving
Srixon is a worldwide brand of Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (SRI), a golf equipment company with a 70-year tradition of designing, producing and marketing high performance golf equipment. Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (SRI) is a leading Japanese manufacturer of tires, sporting goods and industrial products. Their name comes from three sources: SRI Sumitomo Rubber Industries, X Unlimited, Dreams for the Future and ON Going onwards.
For More Information: http://srixon.com/