• The Z-TX driver features Starburst variable face technology, which enlarges the driver’s C.O.R. by 5%, providing added distance, consistency and forgiveness, as well as decreased power loss on off-center hits
• The larger sweetspot allows mis-hits to benefit from a higher trampoline effect which leads to increased ballspeed and added distance
• The Z-TX driver is made with a new low-density, highly-elastic, rolled titanium face-material called Super Ti-X51
• The Z-TX driver’s clubhead body is also made with a proprietary low density titanium, which, when combined with its TWIN CAM sole design, has allowed for the redistribution of 11 grams of clubhead weight out to the extreme perimeter of the clubhead for increased M.O.I.
• The Z-TX driver’s 460cc shape profile was inspired by Srixon’s professional tour staff, while the straight top-line shape allows for better alignment and added consistency on every shot
Srixon is a worldwide brand of Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (SRI), a golf equipment company with a 70-year tradition of designing, producing and marketing high performance golf equipment. Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (SRI) is a leading Japanese manufacturer of tires, sporting goods and industrial products. Their name comes from three sources: SRI Sumitomo Rubber Industries, X Unlimited, Dreams for the Future and ON Going onwards.
For More Information: http://srixon.com/