• Flip Face Technology allows golfers to flip the face of the putter to quickly change the feel of the putter using one of the two different inserts.
• Metal-X Insert on one side has a Metal-X insert, a dual layered insert made of 6061 aluminum outer layer and a Urethane inner layer to save weight and provide a softer feel. Oval dimples on the insert give putts a truer and more consistent roll.
• The White Ice Insert on the reverse side is a multi-layer insert that provides a responsive feel. The face surface has a rough texture to enhance the sound.
• Satin Chrome Finish preferred by tour players.
• Toe balanced, heel shafted blade with a long hosel and half shaft of offset.
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/