• Odyssey’s original insert technology, is called Stronomic
• The DFX has a firmer and more solid feel than the White Hot.
• DFX putters also sport a steel gray head for a different look
• Replacing heavy head material with the lighter, softer Stronomic profoundly increases perimeter weighting, creates a pleasing sound on impact and significantly softens the “feel”
• Tour adoption has been widespread
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.
For More Information: http://www.odysseygolf.com/