• A traditional, heel-shafted putter design with a plumbers neck
• Distance Corrective Technology (DCT) ensures consistent distance control, even on miss-hits
• Exchangeable face inserts, including a Polymer DCT insert for super soft feel and a Titanium DCT insert for maximum feedback at impact
• A 303 stainless steel back weight repositions the center of gravity (CG) low and deeper in the clubhead for increase Moment of Inertia (MOI) and decreased twisting on off-center hits
• Two aluminum weights in the clubhead improve feel at impact
MacGregor Golf was founded in 1897 and is the second oldest golf company in the United States. Now owned by the Parkside Group under the leadership of Chairman and CEO Barry Schneider, MacGregor offers a full product line including high quality golf clubs, bags, outerwear and accessories. The manufacturing headquarters for the company are located in Albany, Georgia. MacGregor has a long held stake in the game with 59 Majors and 5 club makers having been inducted into the Club Makers Hall of Fame. MacGregor’s current Tour staff includes Greg Norman, Jose Maria Olazabal, Aaron Baddeley and Bill Glasson.
For More Information: http://www.macgregorgolf.com/