• Combination set which consists of 7DX Hybrids and 6-PW 7DX irons.
• The hybrids are designed to be easy to hit, as well as provide golfers longer distance and higher launching shots.
• The 5 iron hybrid was designed as a transition from the hybrids to the irons, combining the forgiveness of a hybrid with the accuracy of an iron.
• 6-Pitching Wedge feature wide soles and 360 degree undercut cavities to push the CG low and away from the face for straighter and longer shots on off center hits.
• Strategically placed tungsten weighting in heel and toe to provide increased MOI, and greater forgiveness.
• Precise manufactured grooves for maximum spin under the USGA condition of competition rules of golf.
While every golfer may be different, we all demand the same thing from our game, performance. Performance on the course and performance from our golf equipment. At Nickent Golf, their entire development process is born out of a 100% commitment to performance. This commitment is driven by a dedication to advanced technologies and an absolute focus on design innovation.
For More Information: http://nickentgolf.com/