• The Tour Authentic X-Prototype irons feature tour inspired clubhead styling forged from 1020 Carbon Steel, Flighted CG (Center of Gravity) Design, and X-Muscle Back Design
• Forged 1020 Carbon Steel for unmatched feel, soft and responsive feedback at impact for performance that elite players demand
• Flighted CG (Center of Gravity) Design optimizes ball flight and distance control for seamless performance throughout the entire set
• X-Muscle Design results in consistent trajectories in a blade designed for maximum playability
• Tour inspired blade with a very thin top line, narrow sole, minimal offset, shorter blade length and white chrome finish provide aesthetics and performance from various turf conditions
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/