• Fast ball speeds from the Hyper Speed Face with a large sweet spot and maximum forgiveness.
• Head shape and construction provides high ball speeds even on off-center shots.
• Adjustable Hosel Technology allows for loft adjustments of 1 degree lower or 2 degrees higher to optimize launch angle and spin.
• Adjustable to a Draw or Neutral bias to optimize shot shape.
• Compact 440cc head for penetrating trajectories, more neutral bias and low spin.
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/