• Forged Composite crown provides a significant performance advantage over all titanium drivers
• The crown contains 10 million turbostratic carbon fibers that make up 33% of the clubhead, allowing Callaway to precisely control wall thickness like never before
• Lighter clubhead but still has an extremely high moment of inertia (MOI)
• Faster clubhead speed and ball speed for up to eight additional yards over the Diablo Edge
• The chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control across the face and consistently high ball speeds for long distance
• 450cc clubhead
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/