• A 25 gram weight located low and deep in the club head positions the Center of Gravity (CG) low and toward the heel for higher initial launch trajectory and draw bias
• An oversize, 460cc club head and Proprietary Fusion Technology maximizes perimeter-weighting, club head speed and stability at impact for long, straight driver distance
• Large CT/VFT titanium cup face technology increases ball speed, distance, & forgiveness, even on off-center hits
• The OptiFit Weighting System enables golfers to customize their driver by giving them different center of gravity locations to choose from: Draw or Neutral
• A slightly open face (½°) and optimized center of gravity position for a trajectory preferred by more skilled players
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/