• Midsize premium forged 1020 carbon steel
• Dual Pocket cavity benefits:
• Removes discretionary weight to the perimeter for more forgiveness
• Provides more mass directly behind the hitting area for better feel
• Tapered sole design for versatility in shot making
• Trailing and Leading edge relief for better performance from a variety of lies
Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd., currently Bridgestone Corporation, was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi. For more than 70 years the company has been building its reputation for innovation and quality. There is a wide variety of products sold under the Bridgestone name in nearly every nation worldwide. While Bridgestone Corporation has its roots as a tire company, its experience and expertise in rubber has spread to a variety of industries, including sports. In 1972, Bridgestone Sports Co., Ltd. was founded, and it now comprises 10 marketing companies, an overseas marketing network, and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. In 1985 Bridgestone Sports (U.S.A.) established its home in Norcross, Ga., to produce golf balls for the U.S. market, and soon thereafter Bridgestone golf clubs were also distributed in the US market.
For More Information: http://bridgestonegolf.com/en/