• Long blades to expand the sweet spot for forgiveness
• The complimentary use of 3 very different materials in the iron construction enhances playability and performance, providing distinct game improvement characteristics in a blade style club
• Soft SUS431 stainless steel makes loft/lie customization possible and offers the feel of forged with the durability of investment casting
• Triangular shaped Tungsten insert located on the lower reverse of the blade drops and pushes the CG (center of gravity) back from the face, helping to go the ball get airborne more quickly from any lie
• Elastomer compound insert embedded between the tungsten insert and the face dampens vibration
Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd., currently Bridgestone Corporation, was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi. For more than 70 years the company has been building its reputation for innovation and quality. There is a wide variety of products sold under the Bridgestone name in nearly every nation worldwide. While Bridgestone Corporation has its roots as a tire company, its experience and expertise in rubber has spread to a variety of industries, including sports. In 1972, Bridgestone Sports Co., Ltd. was founded, and it now comprises 10 marketing companies, an overseas marketing network, and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. In 1985 Bridgestone Sports (U.S.A.) established its home in Norcross, Ga., to produce golf balls for the U.S. market, and soon thereafter Bridgestone golf clubs were also distributed in the US market.
For More Information: http://bridgestonegolf.com/en/