• Designed for a range of skill levels from low to high handicap the TS-202 shares many design elements of the high performance TS-201 supplemented with game improvement features
• Deep cavity back design for perimeter weighting
• 3-5 irons have a supplemental, heavy, dense, tungsten weight located centrally in the triangular portion of the lower, back blade which increases the low, central CG (center of gravity)
• 3-8 irons have a milled channel cut deep into the back, sole weight effectively lowering and deepening the CG
• 9-PW are pure cavity back for solid feel and control.
• Forged from a soft blend, carbon steel
Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd., currently Bridgestone Corporation, was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi. For more than 70 years the company has been building its reputation for innovation and quality. There is a wide variety of products sold under the Bridgestone name in nearly every nation worldwide. While Bridgestone Corporation has its roots as a tire company, its experience and expertise in rubber has spread to a variety of industries, including sports. In 1972, Bridgestone Sports Co., Ltd. was founded, and it now comprises 10 marketing companies, an overseas marketing network, and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. In 1985 Bridgestone Sports (U.S.A.) established its home in Norcross, Ga., to produce golf balls for the U.S. market, and soon thereafter Bridgestone golf clubs were also distributed in the US market.
For More Information: http://bridgestonegolf.com/en/