• The EC Fuel fairway wood is the complement to the EC Fuel driver. It is intended for golfers who are looking for a forgiving fairway wood that also offers distance
• Offered in 15 (3 wood), 18 (5 wood) and 21 degrees (7 wood)
• The use of multiple materials in its construction executes those design goals
• 17-4 stainless steel head
• Dense, heavy tungsten screw placed in the trailing sole lowers and pushes back the CG (center of gravity) to help in making it easier to launch higher and straighter shots from all types of lies
• The head also contains an elastomer compound insert that acts as a vibration dampener which enhances the solid feel and sound of the EC Fuel fairway woods
Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd., currently Bridgestone Corporation, was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi. For more than 70 years the company has been building its reputation for innovation and quality. There is a wide variety of products sold under the Bridgestone name in nearly every nation worldwide. While Bridgestone Corporation has its roots as a tire company, its experience and expertise in rubber has spread to a variety of industries, including sports. In 1972, Bridgestone Sports Co., Ltd. was founded, and it now comprises 10 marketing companies, an overseas marketing network, and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. In 1985 Bridgestone Sports (U.S.A.) established its home in Norcross, Ga., to produce golf balls for the U.S. market, and soon thereafter Bridgestone golf clubs were also distributed in the US market.
For More Information: http://bridgestonegolf.com/en/