Callaway X-18 Pro Series Wedge
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• The X-18 Pro Series is distinctive from the X-18 in that it has reduced offset resulting in the leading edge more closely aligned with the hosel.
• This results in the X-18 Pro Series eye increased appeal to the traditional eye.
• A thinner sole and reduced bounce contribute to the X-18 Pro Series enhanced “workability” in skilled hands.
• Callaway’s patented “360 degree undercut channel” allows for a thinner face which reorients mass around the club heads perimeter.
• The concentrated perimeter weighting reduces the club heads tendency to twist during impact, enlarges the effective hitting area and generally makes for a more forgiving club.
• The heads are ‘notch weighted”.
• They incorporate Callaway’s patented S2H2 (short, straight, hollow, hosel) and it’s “Tru Bore” technology
About The Manufacturer
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.