Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 Fairway Wood
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Fored Hyperspeed face
Features & Benefits
• Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup will generate ball speed on center and off-center shots.
• Move the adjustable weights for the ball flight you want to play. When you want to lower spin put the heavier weight forward, and when the heavier weight is back you’ll have more forgiveness with higher launch.
• A slightly larger head provides more MOI than you would expect out of a good player’s fairway wood. The sole design provides control from a variety of lies.
• Matte black finish provides an uncluttered look at address.
• 8-way OptiFit adjustable hosel allows golfers to add loft, take loft off or adjust the lie angle.
About The Manufacturer
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.