TaylorMade AeroBurner Black Driver
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• Aerodynamic 460cc shape designed with rounded toe.
• Raised center crown keeps airflow attached longer and reduces drag.
• Aero hosel fin reduces drag.
• Speed Pocket provides a larger sweet spot and reduces spin.
• Matte Black finish with black PVD face.
• AeroBurner crown graphic makes alignment easy.
About The Manufacturer
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.