Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Titanium Forged Composite
Features & Benefits
• Gravity Core Adjustability lets you adjust unwanted spin independently of launch angle.
• Hyper Speed Face provides hot ball speeds across the face.
• Adjustable Perimeter Weighting slide toward the rear of the club has a wide range of Draw and Fade bias options.
• Advanced Adjustable Hosel allows the golfer to change loft higher or lower, and face bias to draw or fade.
• Forged Composite is a high strength, lightweight crown that weighs only 8 grams. This allows the engineers to use Adjustable Perimeter Weighting and a deeper CG for more forgiveness.
About The Manufacturer
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
From The Industry: (Golf Digest)