TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Belly Putter
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• 6000 MOI provides great distance control and reduces twisting on impact on off center hits.
• Simple tour designed crown has a much cleaner look for less distraction.
• Black/white frame and single white center-line promotes focus, accurate aim and stroke awareness.
• PureRoll Surlyn insert is soft yet solid feel and smooth roll off the face.
• Single-bend slant shaft with face balance for stability and mid length shaft for belly anchoring.
About The Manufacturer
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.