Cleveland CG Black Iron Set
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• Engineered for maximum distance and forgiveness.
• Multi material construction design has a thin, yet strong Titanium face for increased ball speed and maximum distance
• Deep Undercut Technology positions the center of gravity lower and deeper in the clubhead to optimize launch angle and spin.
• Tour Zip Grooves are milled to the maximum groove dimensions while conforming to USGA groove requirements.
• Laser Milled technology provides surface roughness to maximize spin.
About The Manufacturer
Based in Huntington Beach, California, Cleveland Golf is a company that enjoys a strong presence on the PGA TOUR and competitive tours worldwide. Cleveland’s staff includes players such as: 2000 Masters and 2004 PGA Champion Vijay Singh, Steve Flesch, Joe Durant, Woody Austin, David Howell, Gary Koch and many others. Well known figures in the game of golf are Dignitaries for the company and include Byron Nelson and Gary Koch. The company got its start under the leadership of namesake Roger Cleveland, who founded the company in 1979. Originally Cleveland filled a niche market producing high quality replicas of classic golf clubs from the 1940’s and 1950’s but soon became regarded as an innovative producer of original equipment in it’s own right. A defining moment in the company’s growth was its acquisition by Skis Rossignol, S.A. in 1990. Since that time, Cleveland has experienced tremendous growth and now has employees numbering over 300, a National sales force of 70 and enjoys worldwide distribution. In its growth, the company has remained steadfastly committed to providing “Tour proven, premium golf equipment to passionate golfers at prices that ensure value to consumers”
From The Industry: (Golf Digest)