TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Wedge
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Trade-In Network™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• Combination of speed, stability and clean design.
• Ideal iron for the better player who wants maximum performance in a compact and elegant head shape.
• Speed Pocket in 3 through 7 irons increases ball speed low on the face to deliver more consistent ball speed and launch conditions across the entire face.
• Beautifully shaped sole for better players who prefer slightly more effective bounce.
• Compact short-irons with minimal offset, slightly larger mid and long irons with progressively more offset.
• Stronger lofts due to higher launch angle generated by the Speed Pocket for an optimal combination of distance and controlled trajectory.
• Hand polished satin nickel chrome finish.
About The Manufacturer
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.