Callaway RAZR Hawk Tour Driver
Estimated Trade-In Value
Estimated Resale Value
Est. trade-in value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Est. resale value based on data and analysis from The PGA Value Guide™
Email Me The Value Information for This Club:
CREATE VALUE ALERT
Year of Introduction:
Features & Benefits
• Forged Composite is a revolutionary new material that is one-third the density of titanium, yet it is lighter and stronger than titanium. The sole and crown contains more than 23 million turbostratic carbon fibers that reinforce 67 percent of the clubhead.
• Precise thickness control, resulting in a clubhead that's lighter, stronger than titanium but still has an extremely high moment of inertia.
• A longer club configuration for faster head speed, ball speed and greater distance without compromising forgiveness.
• A chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control across the face, producing consistently high ball speeds for extreme distance
• Streamlined surface contours to reduce energy loss from drag during the downswing by 43 percent
• RAZR Weighting System
• 450cc, 1 degree open clubhead
About The Manufacturer
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
From The Industry: (Golf Digest)