• Flight Control Technology allows loft adjustment of 1.5 degrees.
• Face angle adjustment to five different angles by using the Adjustable Sole Plate Technology, a difference of 3 degrees open or 3 degrees closed.
• Center of Gravity adjustment towards the heel or toe using the Movable Weight Technology.
• 460cc titanium head with varying crown thickness for a lower center of gravity.
• Inverted Cone Technology increases ball speed on hits not in the center of the clubface.
• White crown and black face contrast aids in and gets rid of unwanted glare.
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/