• Compact head shape.
• Shallow cavity with muscle back behind the center of the club face.
• Minimal offset and traditional blade length design constant throughout the set.
• Slightly more forgiving than MB 712 because of the cavity back design.
• Blunt leading edge and cambered bounce sole for optimal turf interaction.
• Satin Finish played by the best players in the world.
• Thin top line and rounder toe profile for a traditional look.
Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist’s mission is to serve the needs of the serious and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a full golf equipment product line including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, utility irons and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Titleist is well represented on the PGA TOUR as well as most international competitive tours. Titleist, along with Pinnacle, and FootJoy brands, together comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating company of Fila Korea, Ltd., the owner of the Fila brand globally, and Mirae Asset Private Equity.
For More Information: http://www.titleist.com/