• The D1-DF Camelback putter model incorporates patented Heavy Putter technology
• A deep face and “humpback” design raises the center of gravity for consistent, solid feel and performance at impact
• "Rails" on the bottom of the putter allow it to sit perfectly on the green and for consistent, smooth stroke through the impact area
• A CNC-milled, fully face-balanced putter with an overall weight of approximately 850 grams
• A 465 gram head and 250 gram
The Heavy Putter was invented by Stephen Boccieri, President / CEO or Boccieri Golf. Formally a mechanical engineer for one of the world’s largest petrochemical and nuclear industry engineering companies, Boccieri specialized in the design of piping systems for nuclear power plants. Then he transferred such knowledge of and experience in physics to the golf industry, where for several years he scientifically analyzed high-end shafts and their relationships to clubheads. From there, the Heavy Putter was born. The first Heavy Putter models were officially launched at the 2005 PGA Merchandise Show. Since that time, they have become universally accepted by TOUR professionals and amateurs alike. PGA Tour star Troy Matteson used the Heavy Putter en route to his victory at the 2006 Frys.com Open, and is one of many touring professionals using the Heavy Putter. Currently, the Heavy Putter is found at 3,000 retail locations in 29 markets worldwide.
For More Information: http://www.heavyputter.com/