• The A1 is the original series blade with center-shaft
• The Heavy Putter is designed with a heavier mass head and weighted grip for enhanced stability in the putting stroke, consistent swing paths, uniform pace, precise distance and directional control, tightening the end-over-end roll of the golf ball
• Pioneering weight technology features a 450- to 550-gram head (conventional heads are 330 to 350 grams) which instinctively activates the larger, more stable muscles in the golfer, preventing wrist breakdown and creating greater stability and consistency throughout the stroke
• A unique Weight Management System, a 250-gram weight installed in the grip end, produces a balance point 75 percent higher than conventional putters
• Adjustable tip weights fine tune the balance point of the putter to match golfers’ unique release characteristics
The Heavy Putter was invented by Stephen Boccieri, President / CEO or Boccieri Golf. Formally a mechanical engineer for one of the world’s largest petrochemical and nuclear industry engineering companies, Boccieri specialized in the design of piping systems for nuclear power plants. Then he transferred such knowledge of and experience in physics to the golf industry, where for several years he scientifically analyzed high-end shafts and their relationships to clubheads. From there, the Heavy Putter was born. The first Heavy Putter models were officially launched at the 2005 PGA Merchandise Show. Since that time, they have become universally accepted by TOUR professionals and amateurs alike. PGA Tour star Troy Matteson used the Heavy Putter en route to his victory at the 2006 Frys.com Open, and is one of many touring professionals using the Heavy Putter. Currently, the Heavy Putter is found at 3,000 retail locations in 29 markets worldwide.
For More Information: http://www.heavyputter.com/