• Improved Speed Pocket design allows further-forward CG for increased ball speed.
• Exceptionally low-and-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed and lower spin.
• Compact head size and shallow face for easy launch and playability from every lie.
• TaylorMade loft-sleeve technology allows for plus or minus 1.5 loft change.
• Charcoal-gray crown and titanium-gray high-contrast face for easy alignment.
• High loft options work with low-forward CG to promote high launch and long carry.
• Premium TP shaft included.
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/