• The Rescue TP 2009 hybrid features a compact and pleasing clubhead with ultra-thin wall technology, low CG (Center of Gravity), FCT and Low-Friction Sole
• Flight Control Technology (FCT) enables the player to adjust the ball flight by changing face angle and loft and lie angles
• The compact and pleasing clubhead shape and new low friction sole inspires confidence and is more versatile and playable
• Exceptionally low CG (Center of Gravity) makes it easier to launch the ball higher and longer
• Improved weight distribution from an ultra-thin wall technology steel head
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/