• Dual TaylorMade Launch Control (TLC) ports allow the golfer to change the Center of Gravity (CG) location to optimize initial launch trajectory, control and distance
• Widely spaced TLC ports significantly increase boost Moment of Inertia (MOI) for longer, straighter distance
• V-shaped sole reduces turf resistance and helps maintain clubhead speed through impact
• Low Center of Gravity (CG) produces easier, higher initial launch trajectory for higher, longer ball flight than long irons
• Sold with 1 x 2-gram weight and 1 x 14-gram weight pre-installed in the head, as well as two additional 8-gram weights
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/