• The Rossa Corza AGSI+ features a stainless steel, wire-frame head construction with AGSI+ (Anti-skid Groove System Insert)
• Movable Weight Technology allows the changeability of the Corza's feel by installing different weights in the two rear TLC ports
• The Rossa Corza's linear alignment system makes it easier to aim the putterface, increasing confidence and accuracy
• Twelve CNC-milled grooves help to promote forward spin and reduce skid and bounce, equaling superior distance-control and accuracy
• Each groove is filled with a soft polymer filling that absorbs unwanted impact vibration and contributes extraordinarily satisfying feel at impact
• The Weight saved by a light-yet-strong Titallium insert is redistributed in the perimeter of the putter head for increased Moment of Inertia (MOI) and forgiveness on mis-hits
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/