• Incredibly fast ball speeds due to the pull face contruction.
• Tungsten sole weight brings the Center of gravity lower and towards the center for increased energy transfer off grass.
• Draw biased club head promotes right to left ball flight for increased distance.
• Vibration and sound dampening system enhances the feel and sound of each iron.
• Graphite shafts in the longer irons and steel shafts in the mid to lower irons.
TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. It is a subsidiary of Adidas-Salomon A.G. (Also included in this stable of brands is MAXFLI and Rossa,) In 1998 TaylorMade, Salomon and Adidas joined forces, this event brought together some of the most innovative companies in their fields. The Adidas Group is one of the world's largest producers of sports clothing and shoes, while Salomon is known as the worldwide leader in snow skis, boots, bindings and boards, and outdoor footwear.
For More Information: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/